Thursday, February 20, 2014

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE ASKED TO SIGN A PRE-NUP??

Andrea says, 
I’m not rich and my fiance doesn’t have much either, but after what I just saw my friend go through in her divorce…I now insist that my “SOON TO BE HUSBAND” sign a pre-nup. He claims that I am being silly and that I don’t trust him, but I need to plan for my future and make sure that both me and my kids are provided for in case of a divorce. Not that I’m wishing for a divorce but I believe EVERYONE should sign a PRE-NUP or POST NUP. DON’T YOU THINK IT WOULD MAKE LIFE A LOT EASIER? I love this man and I don’t want to lose him, but I will not marry him unless we have some sort of marriage contract or PRE-NUP. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE ASKED TO SIGN A PRE-NUP?? Do you think I’m being unreasonable??



PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENTS: ARE THEY RIGHT FOR YOU? 
Pre-Nups are not just  for rich people who are trying to keep their millions out of reach in the case of a divorce anymore.  Now regular people like us are getting them too.  


WHAT DO YOU THINK?? 
ARE PRE-NUPS JUST FOR RICH PEOPLE? WOULD YOU GET ONE? 

TUNE IN THIS SATURDAY @ 5PM AND LISTEN TO US LIVE 

No comments:

Post a Comment